WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN VAL DI SOLE, in Cogolo di Peio, Trentino, an unspoilt valley immersed in the Stelvio National Park where you can enjoy a holiday that combines adventure with pure relaxation.
MORE THAN JUST A HOTEL
Our hotel is NOT just a structure in Val di Sole but a place that happily plays an active role in your holiday.
We are pleased to accompany you during your carefree days in our beautiful valley.
Come and discover the Trentino Alps as you have never experienced them before with trekking, cycling, skiing, snowshoeing and many other activities that will make your holiday a truly unforgettable experience.
We have a sporty soul and spirit and love all outdoor activities, which is why we are both ski instructors.
After thirty years we decided to change our name to follow the two great passions shared by the entire family.
SPORT & WELNESS
Over the years the hotel and its services have adapted to the new requirements and desires of guests and now, after ALMOST 30 years in the business, Costanzo, Laura and their daughter Sara are delighted to welcome you to Val di Pejo, a place where you can escape your everyday lives and enter a magical and uncontaminated environment that restores your sense of calm, harmony and tranquillity and the balance between mind, body and spirit.
WHY CHOSE US
- Because we love sport and the outdoors, because we were born here and know all of our trails, enabling us to help you plan your daily excursions.
- Because we're a small and authentic family-run business.
- Because we know all about wellness: with her studies and experiences in Italy and abroad, Sara will be able to guide you around our little Spa.
- Because our food is traditional and locally sourced with an emphasis on short supply chain products. Chef Angelo has been with us for many years and will delight your palates with healthy, simple, genuine and traditional food.
- Because you can enjoy a real holiday immersed in nature, we are located in a green area, away from the traffic and just a short distance from Cogolo, the main town in the Val di Peio.
FRAGRANCES AND FLAVOURS
FRAGRANCES AND FLAVOURS
In Trentino the aroma of wine lingers in the air, dishes are prepared with alpine herbs and aromas, Chef Angelo prepares genuine homemade dishes, simple and always fresh, mainly using products and ingredients from local farmers and selected suppliers.
We hold candlelit dinners every week and in the summer we organize outdoor barbecues in Stelvio National Park with typical delicacies and specialities from our region.