SPA in Stelvio National Park
The wellness area, built with warm materials, occupies an entire floor of our hotel in Val di Sole, and guarantees you unforgettable sensations. An oasis of peace and relaxation
Moments of pure relaxation in fitting environments with light, soothing music and cosy little herbal tea areas, the perfect place to chill out in good company.
Regeneration and relaxation in the green of Stelvio National Park.
It is never too late to make better choices; if there is something we want to do, now is the right time because beauty lies in the soul. In our wellness centre you will find the perfect balance between harmony and beauty as you immerse yourself in the natural environment.
Why Val di Peio is the perfect place for a wellness holiday
- Possibility of reserving the entire area.
- Saunas, hot tubs, and oases of calm.
- Personalised advice at reception and in the beauty centre: Sara will advise you on the best products.
- An enveloping spa atmosphere with a view of South Tyrol's mountains.
- High quality products, selected to guarantee excellent treatments.
The wellness treatments at our wellness hotel in Trentino
- 1 38 degree outdoor hot whirlpool bath
- 1 indoor sauna
- 1 outdoor wood bio sauna
- 1 aromatized steam bath (45-50 degree)
- wet zone with sensory showers, Scottish shower, ice waterfall
- 1 Vital bar with herbal teas and infusions, fresh water
- 1 silence room with relaxing loungers
- 1 soft relaxation room with soft poufs
- Beauty centre with 2 cabins for treatments, massages, relaxing and herbal wraps, and more
Instructions for using the wellness centre
WINTER = FROM 16.00 TO 19.00
SUMMER = FROM 16.30 TO 19.30
- Beauty centre open Monday to Sunday from 8.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 19.00. (Reservations only).
- From 16.00 to 19.00 the spa is also open to children under the age of 14 accompanied by their parents.
- Cancelling treatments: free of charge within 24 hours of the appointment; if cancelled later the appointments will be charged at 70%.
- We kindly recommend that guests arrive 5 minutes before the treatment!
- Your health is important to us. Before treatments we ask our guests to inform us about any medical conditions or allergies they may have, or if they are pregnant.
- We ask that peace and quiet be observed within the area.
- Clothing: we recommend wearing a robe and non-slip slippers.
- In the sauna area wearing a bathing costume is optional (we do however ask guests to act appropriately, particularly in the presence of minors).
- Slippers are available to purchase for 4 euros.
Hire a robe
- 1 week 14 euros.
- Change robe 5 euros.
- 1 day 4 euros.
- 3 days 10 euros.
Sara & her Great Passion...
Sara, the future of our hotel ... for some years now she has been an active member of the hotel staff. Having enjoyed various experiences at the most famous wellness centres and spas in Italy and abroad, she had the opportunity to do this job she loves so much on the other side of the world, in Australia.
The call of her land and her passion for her birthplace brought her back to Val di Peio where she decided to put down roots in the family hotel and practice the profession she has always loved so much, the perfect combination of wellness, sport and hospitality.
She will be ready to create unique packages and treatments to meet your needs.
Alternative or complementary activities?
"If there's something special you want to do, now's the time."
We are waiting for you in our spa, built with select, sophisticated and elegant materials, to make your holiday immersed in nature truly unique and unforgettable, reintroducing you to the relaxing beauty of peace and quiet.
The synergies between wellness, nature and professionalism are the cornerstones of the excellent and unique experience we guarantee. After a long hike you deserve a relaxing and rejuvenating massage performed by expert hands, right? At the Gran Zebru' there are massages to cater for every need. These pleasures in the wellness area are the icing on the cake of a perfect day in Trentino.